- VESPER LIGHT WALK – (A sundown walk)
- Sunday, Aug 18th, 7:15 pm
- Zia Methodist Church, 3368 Governor Miles Rd, Santa Fe, NM
- Live Music – Walking with harmonic chimes
- For more info, contact Blaine: 505-471-0997
To keep the earthen labyrinth at Frenchy’s Field Park lookin’ good, please join us the first Saturday of each month from 8-10am for a joyful bit of weeding and mudding!
Corner of Agua Fria and Osage, Santa Fe
Call Chris at 575-749-1249 for more info.
WALKING IN FREEDOM WITH RESPONSIBILITY IN SOLIDARITY WITH METOO VICTIMS
Saturday, July 13, 2019 5:00 pm
St Bede’s Episcopal, 550 San Marcos Rd
After the walk there’s more! Read on!
6 pm – Potluck
7 pm – Presentation by Blaire Carnahan, “Wales – Neolithic Sites; Standing Stones, Stone Circles, and Healing Wells
For more information, contact Vicki at 970-485-0258