We are a volunteer, non profit (301c3) organization located in Santa Fe, NM.
Effective Date: January 26, 2019
Your Privacy is Important: The LRG respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal information.
Collecting privacy information: The purposes for which LRG collects and process your information and data, include (without limitation):
- To be able to contact you via email, mail, and telephone
- To keep you informed about LRG related activities
- To invite you to events organized by LRG
- To send you newsletters
- To request and receive your donations
- To receive and send LRG resources ordered (i.e. Kids on the Path)
Sources of Information
Personal Information You Provide to Us. We do not use our Website site to collect any personally identifiable information about you other than what you provide voluntarily. We receive information about you from our interactions with you. Depending upon what information you provide to us the information we receive may include your name, billing and/or shipping address, telephone number, form of payment, email address and product(s) purchased. If you pay by check or use a credit or debit card, information received will include your account number. Personal Information is shared with PayPal when it is used for payment purposes. If you choose not to provide any personal information about yourself, you may not be able to purchase items or participate in certain programs or activities and we may not be able to fulfill a request you may have. If you provide personal information, you agree to provide true and accurate information in connection with your registration and to promptly notify us of any changes in the registration information.
Security of Your Transactions
Policies and Procedures. We follow generally accepted standards to ensure that information you share with us is handled in a safe, secure, and responsible manner. Although we attempt to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party “hackers” from illegally obtaining this information. We are not responsible for any breach of its security or for the actions of any third parties that may obtain any personal information. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate security for or otherwise interfering with the operation of the Website.
Choices and Opt Out
You may access and/or change your personal information by contacting us at:
Labyrinth Resource Group
PO Box 8228
Santa Fe, NM 87504
In connection with specific programs or offerings, by agreeing to participate you are generally agreeing to receive communications from us regarding other programs and special offerings. If you provide information and there is no mechanism to allow you to affirmatively opt-in, you agree that by providing the requested information and your email address, you have agreed to receive future communications from us. You are responsible for contacting us or clicking a link provided in the email if you wish to opt-out of further communications.
For personal data that we have about you, you can contact us for the following actions:
- Delete Data: You can ask us to erase or delete all or some of your personal data
- Change or Correct Data: You can edit some of your personal data. You can also ask us to change, update or fix your data in certain cases, particularly if it’s inaccurate.
- Object to, or Limit or Restrict, Use of Data: You can ask us to stop using all or some of your personal data (e.g., if we have no legal right to keep using it) or to limit our use of it (e.g., if your personal data is inaccurate or unlawfully held).