The Frenchy’s Mud Day and Labyrinth Walk previously scheduled for Satyrday May 23rd at French’s Field Park is cancelled due to COVID. However, that labyrinth is open for private walks. We encourage you to find a labyrinth near you and privately walk to get restored and renewed. By the way, if you make it by Frenchy’s, you could help us out a great deal by pulling a few weeds along the path. Thx!
“Mud Day” at Frenchy’s has been rescheduled to Saturday, May 4th.
REVISED SCHEDULE FOR MAY 4TH:
- 8 am -12 pm: Re-Mudding Work
- 12-1 pm: Potluck lunch in the barn
- 1-2 pm: World Labyrinth Day Walk
- 2-4 pm: Re-Mudding Work
- Come and Go! But mainly “Come!”
- 11 – 12:30pm: Wild Marimbas Band
- 1 – 2 pm: Live Harp Music