The remainder of monthly group labyrinth walks previously scheduled for 2020 are canceled for the time being due to COVID precautions. We may resume hosting walks sometime in 2021 if it is deemed safe for all. Stay tuned!
Public labyrinths all over Santa Fe are still open for private walks. We encourage you to find a labyrinth near you and privately walk to get restored and renewed.
You are also invited to take periodic on-line finger labyrinth meditations through the Veriditas organization at https://www.veriditas.org
- 8 am -12 pm: Re-Mudding Work
- 12-1 pm: Potluck lunch in the barn
- 1-2 pm: World Labyrinth Day Walk
- 2-4 pm: Re-Mudding Work
- Come and Go! But mainly “Come!”
- 11 – 12:30pm: Wild Marimbas Band
- 1 – 2 pm: Live Harp Music